Thursday, July 21, 2011

Embroidery

This is what I've been doing.  I've taken up embroidery and I really like it!  I went to Google images and found this cute picture of yarn and knitting needles. I printed it out and traced it onto the fabric and embroidered it using a backstitch.


And then framed it.


Here's what my craft room is looking like.  It's a continuous work in project.

I stenciled the word onto the wall and that is fabric bunting above it.   

I really need to get going with my kaleidoscope quilt.  I still haven't finished cutting all the triangles yet and the QAL is over!  Yikes!  I'm going to make an attempt to finish by 8/5 so I can be entered into the drawing for free fat quarters. 
I'll post again today when my camera batteries are charged so I can post pics of Lady Liesl and stuff I've been knitting. 

1 comment:

Tell me what you think. Thanks!