Tuesday, May 17, 2011

My First Pillow Cover!

I'm finally done with this pillow cover!  I started it when I was still working on the nine-patch quilt and had to put it aside for a while to finish the quilt by Mother's Day.  This took a lot of work!  There's another tutorial included in this one for a different version of it.  I will make it, but after a little break! :)  I'm really happy with how this one turned out and it adds some much needed color to my living room.
(The fabric is Kumari Garden by Dena Designs.  Love it!)

And here's the back of it.  I used the envelope style for the back.

1 comment:

  1. Wow! Turned out great! Great sewing skills Melissa! I am so enjoying my Tote bag you made for me. I am getting nice compliments.
    Love Ya! Jenny

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think. Thanks!